Sales Tax, Payroll, and Information Returns

We offer convenient and accurate preparation of routine business tax returns.   We prepare sales tax, 1099s, 941 payments, payroll and unemployment tax, workers comp, annual corporate filings, and income tax returns.
When we cannot provide income tax services for your business, we will help prep your financial reports so that they are clean, organized, and ready for use by your CPA.
Together, we will save you time, save you money, and allow you to focus on running your business.

Income Tax

We offer convenient and accurate preparation of income tax returns for individuals, couples, contractors, small business owners, students, HOA’s, and small corporations. We prepare both federal, state, and multi-state returns.

We have a special interest in serving the GLBT community, both individuals and couples.

We provide free consulting on basic questions.

We are well trained in IRS rules, tax software, and aware of current changes.


Tax services – $100 minimum.  $200-300 for most individuals/couples.   $700 and up for S-Corp/LLC returns.  All subject to complexity and time-involved.

What to bring?

Bring copy of your prior tax return, W2’s, 1099’s, mortgage statements, medical expenses, health insurance costs, tuition & school expenses, retirement statements, business financials, investment statements, rental property records and auto mileage.

Here is a generic questionnaire that you can download and complete prior to our meeting:  tax organizer.  It may help you get things in order.

Download pdf


Why e-file?
When you file electronically, you get a number of benefits.  You are assured of an on-time receipt.  Refunds are processed much faster.   And you eliminate processing errors.

How fast will I get my refund?
You will get two ways to track your refund.  In some cases, refunds can be deposited to your account within 10 ten days.

What if I owe?
With e-file, you can pay when you file the return or schedule a payment date in the future.  You can pay by debit card or credit card.  An installment plan can be arranged, if you cannot pay what’s due by April 15.